Sunday, December 31, 2006


hi ppl this is officialy my first blog ,
people please read this if my thoughts make sense to you please interpret them for me
most of u those who have gone thro boards must ave faced em
ppl tell me is it wrong when you do sometin jus coz u have no choise
and you dont fare 2 well ,
is it wrong to think your jest lies else wer.
so wat if i cant be a jack of all trades aleast i have hope that some day ill be the king of one.
people also tell me who is it that changes the road you take
the road 2 nowhere is dedicated 2 all thos people who have been or are confused.
if your posts make a difference to me or the millions out there who are in my place please do post .
so wer do i go, wat kan i do, thoughts that haunt me n many more........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be bold enough to face the world
and its probs: try out some means
to overcome the probs: life is wonderful live it. Be innovative,tred the path others never dared to. toil hard success is yours.